Save water, save money
Planning is key to success
While not a full time plumber, I have certainly had
the opportunity to work on a number of plumbing projects
- Replacing old galvanized piping with copper piping
throughout an entire home.
- Changing out showers, sinks, and fixing dripping
faucets or bad shower heads.
- Relocating or adding additional outside faucets to
homes, gardens, and shops.
- Changing out water heaters, toilets, garbage
- Fixing or replacing toilet, laundry, under sink, and
ice machine valves.
- Trap Cleanouts and Trap Replacements.
Please look at my gallery
for examples of my plumbing work.